world of ogame. Index du Forum

Accueil Accueil Accueil S'enregistrer

:: Parasites Ninna Tersman ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    world of ogame. Index du Forum -> Parking -> Vacance
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jamnady

moderateur

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 11:44 (2017)    Sujet du message: Parasites Ninna Tersman Répondre en citant

Parasites
by Ninna Tersman
rating: ( reviews)

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK Parasites
READ BOOK Parasites

I dream about flying
I’m flying while
The world under me is—
On fire

Two teenagers fleeing unthinkable dangers find solace in each other amidst the unrelentingly damaging confines of an asylum seeker processing centre. Their new ‘home’ offers a kind of safety, but very little in the way of humanity, and less kindness.

Ninna Tersman’s writing is poetic, spare, and deeply human. She plays with theatrical form in many ways. The two actors in Parasites play the teenagers and a number of adults who impact their lives.

This is the tender story of young people in a desperate situation, yearning for hope and home.

Details:
price:
bound: 76 pages
publisher: Currency Press (May 16, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B071Z8BBFR
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 1992 KB

48a4f088c3

Wherever You Go, There They Are: Stories About My Family You Might Relate ToThe Works of Hubert Howe Bancroft, Vol. 35: California Inter Pocula (Classic Reprint)Out From the Darkness: An Autobiography Unfolding the Life Story and Singular Vicissitudes of a Scandinavian Bartimaeus; Carefully Edited And; Revised ... the Book of the Day (Classic Reprint)The Road to Seneca Falls: Elizabeth Cady Stanton and the First Woman's Rights Convention Judith WellmanGeorges (French Edition)hissatunotenkousei/kareinarucharenja- Simamoto Kazuhiko Mangazensyu- (bigbangproject) (Japanese Edition)The Road to Jonestown: Jim Jones and Peoples Temple Jeff GuinnIntersectionLandseer Dog Tricks Training Landseer Dog Tricks & Games Training Tracker & Workbook. Includes: Landseer Dog Multi-Level Tricks, Games & Agility. Part 3Remains Historical and Literary Connected with the Palatine Counties of Lancaster and Chester, Vol. 90 (Classic Reprint)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 11:44 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    world of ogame. Index du Forum -> Parking -> Vacance Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Theme by Quentin H. ~ Alias Caly - 2009-2010 ©